Business Development Association NFP
Town Hall Meeting Agenda
August is "Nation Black Business Month". Its theme is to patronize at least one black owned business each day for the month of August.
Meeting start time: 1:00 p.m.
Location: 228 E. Elm Street, Alton, IL 62002, under the big tent!
1. Introduction of area entrepreneuers
2. Discuss ways to accomplish the National Black Business Month Theme
3. Bring suggestions to the floor for open discussion
4. Select workable ideas
5. Form a committee that will oversee the implementation of agreed upon suggestions
6. Introduce "Commitment Cards"
Adjourn meeting: 2:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Abe Barham at 618-799-9157.