The Foster Township Park Committee has announced the lineup for their Concerts In The Park series for 2014.
- June 2: Gabie McGarrah , flamenco guitarist
- June 9: Real Street Band, country and country rock
- June 16: D.D. Revival, ’50s, ’60s and ’70s
- June 23: Gene Maynard Band, country
- June 30: The Harmans, bluegrass
- July 1: George Portz and “The Friends of Bluegrass,” bluegrass
- July 14: Misty Ridge, bluegrass
- July 21: J. Christopher, one-man band
- July 28: Timbaridge, country
- Aug. 4: You Can’t Beat Experience Jazz Band, jazz
All concerts are free to the public and will be held at the Gazebo in the Township Park, on Main Street in Fosterburg on Monday nights, starting on June 2 and running through Aug. 4. All concerts will begin at 7 p.m.
More information on concerts can be obtained by contacting the Township office during regular business hours from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday at 259-0726 or by calling 377-9591 after business hours.