The Globetrotters will conduct 471 clinics in 19 markets across the U.S.
PHOENIX – The Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their Summer Clinics – in partnership with fitness club industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness – to St. Louis.
The Globetrotters will conduct 471 clinics in 19 markets across the U.S., including clinics on the following dates at area 24 Hour Fitness locations:
• 24 Hour Fitness Arnold Sport, 215 Arnold Crossing, Arnold, Mo.; May 28-31
• 24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Sport, 1905 Regency Parkway, St. Charles, Mo.; June 1-2
Each day consists of three separate, two-hour sessions – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.; and 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
“It doesn’t matter what skill level you are, every kid will have a blast at our Summer Clinics,” Globetrotters star Dizzy Grant said. “What could be more fun than to be coached by the Harlem Globetrotters? We bring joy to the game unlike anyone else.”
At the Harlem Globetrotters Summer Clinics, kids will:
• Spend two hours with their friends being coached by Globetrotters stars.
• Learn more than just the fundamentals, as the Globetrotters emphasize how to be a good teammate on and off the court.
• Find out just how much fun basketball can be for kids of all skill levels.
• Leave with an official clinic certificate, personalized nickname and ticket voucher to the Globetrotters’ 2015 North American Tour (valued up to $40).
• Have a photograph and autograph session at the end of the clinic.
Clinics are open to boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 6-12. The registration price is $69 per two-hour session. For information, and to find the clinic nearest you, visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com/clincs.