The Energy Assistance Program can provide and install materials at no charge to help Ameren residential customers use less energy and spend less on power bills.
The program can provide attic insulation, caulking and other winterizing materials. This program is for Ameren customers who meet the income requirements below.
- Family size of one, monthly income $1,915 to $2,873
- Family size of two, monthly income $2,585 to $3,878
- Family size of three, monthly income $3,255 to $4,883
- Family size of four, monthly income $3,925 to $5,888
- Family size of five, monthly income $4,595 to $6,893
Incomes lower than the first amount for each family size are not eligible for the program. Information and applications can be printed at www.rebuildingtogether-swi.org on the energy assistance tab.
Mail copies of the following with application:
Copy of proof of ownership of home that has the address on it. (Payment stub, deed, tax bill, etc.)
Copy of proof of income ( check stubs, W-2 form)
Copy of Ameren IP bill ( the address must be shown)
Mail to Rebuilding Together, 1101 Greenwood St., Madison, IL 62060. Call (618) 876-4578 or (618) 797-9881 for information.