EAST ALTON — The 20th annual Help Kids Dinner Auction to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Bethalto will be at 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19, at Julia’s Banquet Center, 101 Eastgate Plaza.
Silent and oral auction items include:
- Sports tickets: Cardinals, Rams and Blues
- Sports memorabilia: racing, football and baseball
- Children and adult party packages
- Wine-tasting packages
- Six pies from Cane Bottom: My Just Desserts
- Golf packages
- Fox Theater
- Baskets and items: Pampered Chef, Longaberger, dinners
- Personal tax preparation, simple wills
- Condos and bed and breakfast stays
Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door. For information or tickets, call the Boys & Girls Club of Bethalto at (618) 377-6030.
Tickets available in Bethalto at Augustine Insurance, First National Bank of Bethalto, 1st MidAmerica Credit Union or First Clover Leaf Bank in Wood River.