1 of 6
2 of 6
3 of 6
4 of 6
5 of 6
6 of 6
EDWARDSVILLE – The Bank of Edwardsville President and CEO Thomas Holloway announced the promotion of seven employees following a recent Board of Directors meeting.
• Cale Henke has been promoted to Vice President/Glen Carbon 157 Center Manager. Henke has been with the bank since 2001 and has been the Glen Carbon 157 Center Manager since 2007. He has previously served as a loan counselor and consumer lender with the bank.
• Neena Kumar has been promoted to Bethalto Center Manager. Kumar has been with the bank since 2012 and previously served as a personal banker at the Granite City Maryville Road Center.
• Judy Opel has been promoted to retail credit underwriting officer. Opel has been with the bank since 2001 and previously served as a loan processor before moving to the Credit Underwriting Department in 2007.
• Jared Siebert has been promoted to vice president/Glen Carbon 159 Center manager. Siebert has been with the bank since 2006. He previously served as a personal banker and a retail lender before taking over as the Glen Carbon 159 Center Manager in 2008.
• Chris Ward has been promoted to information systems officer. Ward has been with the bank since 2011, serving as a technical support manager. She also worked in the bank’s Information Systems Department from 2001 to 2006.
• Kevin Welch has been promoted to Assistant Vice President/O’Fallon Center Manager. Welch has been with the bank since 2008, previously serving as a Personal Banker before taking over as O’Fallon Center Manager in 2012.
• Matt Wyatt has been promoted to Assistant Vice President/Collinsville Center Manager. Wyatt has been with the bank since 2003, serving as a seasonal relief teller and a personal banker before taking over as Collinsville Center Manager in 2011.