GODFREY — The RiverBend Growth Association’s annual State of the Riverbend luncheon next week will honor local businesses and units of local government.
This year’s award winners are:
- CNB Bank and Trust: Community Involvement
- Cope Plastics: Community Involvement
- Village of East Alton: Government and Public Enhancement
- Village of Godfrey: Government and Public Enhancement
- Scott Credit Union: Community Involvement
This event is a celebration of members of the RBGA and their commitment to the overall community’s success, through community outreach and economic development.
The luncheon will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 30, in The Commons of Lewis and Clark Community College, 5800 Godfrey Road, Godfrey.
Tickets are available at $40 per person. Register online or call Dawn at (618) 467-2280.