(From left) Brody Gillson, Brianna Gillson, Theresa Gillson, Erika Huck, Jonathan Johnson, Daniel Renfro and Timothy Vanausdoll
WOOD RIVER — Seven people have been charged after tactical officers executed a search warrant Friday morning at a residence in the 900 block of Whitelaw.
In a press release Tuesday, Deputy Chief Dan Bunt said the Wood River Police Department’s Tactical Unit executed the warrant at approximately 8:10 a.m. during an investigation of complaints about drug sales and use at the residence.
Seven individuals were taken into custody as a result of the search warrant. The following were later charged:
- Theresa Gillson, 37, of the 400 block of Illinois, South Roxana, charged with possession of cannabis with intent to deliver, a Class 3 felony; bond set at $25,000
- Timothy Vanausdoll, 29, of the 900 block of Whitelaw, Wood River, charged with unlawful possession of controlled substance, a Class 4 felony; bond set at $15,000
- Erika Huck, 26, of the 900 block of Whitelaw, Wood River, charged with unlawful possession of controlled substance, a Class 4 felony; bond set at $15,000
The following were charged with misdemeanor complaints of unlawful possession of cannabis and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and released on notice to appear in court:
- Daniel Renfro, 22, of Alton
- Jonathan Johnson, 25, of Alton
- Brianna Gillson, 18, of Wood River
- Brody Gillson, 20, of Wood River
Follow @NewsAdVantage on Twitter