The Energy Assistance Program can provide and install materials at no charge to help Ameren residential customers use less energy and spend less on power bills.
The program provides attic insulation, caulking and other winterizing materials. This program is for Ameren customers who meet the income requirements below.
- One-person household: $1,915 to $2,873
- Two-person household: $2,585 to $3,878
- Three-person household: $3,255 to $4,883
- Four-person household: $3,925 to $5,888
- Five-person household: $4,595 to $6,893
Information and applications can be printed at www.rebuildingtogether-swi.org on the energy assistance tab.
Incomes lower than the first amount for each family size are not eligible for the program.
Mail copies of the following with application:
- Copy of proof of ownership of home that has the address on it. (Payment stub, deed, tax bill, etc.)
- Copy of proof of income (check stubs, W-2 form)
- Copy of Ameren IP Bill (address must be shown)
Mail to: Rebuilding Together, 1101 Greenwood St., Madison, IL 62060. Call (618) 876-4578 or (618) 797-9881 for information.