Mars Needs Guitars will perform at 6:15 p.m. Saturday, July 26, at the Big Gig on Third Street in downtown Alton.
ALTON — Alton Main Street and Riverbender.com will play host to the sixth annual Big Gig Local Music Show on Saturday, July 26, with music on two outdoor stages on Third Street.
The lineup includes:
- 5:30 p.m., The Big River Band, jam band
- 6:15 p.m., Mars Needs Guitars, classic rock
- 7 p.m., C.C. Wilson and The Owlz, blues
- 7:45 p.m., Blackwater ‘64, modern rock
- 8:30 p.m., Jay Love, R&B/hip hop
- 9:15 p.m., River City Sound, punk rock
- 10 p.m. to midnight, Aaron Kamm and the One Drops, reggae/blues/jam
Artists will have the opportunity to sell their wares; any painters, photographers, jewelry designers or others interested in selling their handmade creations are encouraged to contact the Alton Main Street office for details. To support the theme, Donnewald Distributing will showcase a variety of locally crafted beverages from Cathedral Square, O’Fallon Brewery and more.
The Big Gig is a free event. For information, visit https://www.facebook.com/biggigmusic.