Most student services will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Aug 13 and 20, to help students get enrolled for the fall semester at Southwestern Illinois College. Classes start Aug. 20-26.
Services available include:
- Academic advising
- Financial aid
- Tuition and fee payments
- Bookstore (Aug. 20 only)
- Student ID cards
- Veterans Center (Belleville and Sam Wolf Granite City campuses only)
COMPASS placement testing
COMPASS placement testing will be available at the Belleville Campus. Students must check in at the Testing Center by 8:45 a.m. to test. The Testing Center is on the first floor of the Liberal Arts Complex, room 1331.
Veterans Services offices
Staff members will be available in the Veterans Services offices at Belleville and Sam Wolf Granite City campuses to assist students in completing their paperwork for the fall semester.
- Belleville Campus, 2500 Carlyle Ave.
- Red Bud Campus, 500 W. South Fourth St.
- Sam Wolf Granite City Campus, 4590 Maryville Road
- Scott Air Force Base, 404 W. Martin St., Bldg. 1650, is open from 8 a.m. to noon. Classes are open to civilians.
For information, call Enrollment Services at (618) 235-2700, ext. 5455, or visit swic.edu/2016.