A superb career opportunity! AdVantage News is seeking an advertising sales executive for print and digital advertising.
We are continuing to expand and evolve with changing trends in communications, which requires an additional sales representative who has a genuine passion to sell advertising and round-out our talented and dedicated team.
Media sales is a plus, but we are interested in someone who truly wants to be part of our print and digital team. Passion is everything. This is not just a job for a paycheck. Our employees are committed to their team and our company’s clients.
Basic operational knowledge and ability with digital software is required.
A reliable vehicle for daily use and a valid driver’s license are required.
As a division of Rex Encore Media LLC, we are proud to reward your efforts with an aggressive commission program with incentives for exceeding goals and a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, dental and vision insurance options; vacation, sick and holiday pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug and background screening prior to commencing employment.
Please apply with cover letter and successful work history. EOE
• Sales experience or appropriate academic achievement.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment requiring a high degree of multi-tasking.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Effective negotiation and closing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to provide post-sale support and problem solving as needed.
• Cold-calling and lead generation capabilities
• Passion for making a difference in our community.
• Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Complete the form above or send your resume and references to email@example.com