ST. LOUIS — Tickets are available for the NCAA men’s basketball first- and second-round games this week at Scottrade Center.
Four opening-round games are scheduled for Friday, following with a pair of second-round games Sunday.
Friday’s games are:
- Session 1: Dayton vs. Syracuse at 11:15 a.m.; and Michigan State vs. Middle Tennessee State at 1:45;
- Session 2: Wisconsin vs. Pittsburgh at 5:50 and Xavier vs. Weber State at 8:20
Sunday’s times will be announced Friday night after the completion of the last game.
All-session tickets start at $150 and include all games Friday and the two games Sunday. A small number of lower level all-session tickets are still available.
Single-session tickets start at $50 and provide access to two games each. Additional handling fees may apply. To purchase tickets, fans can log onto ncaa.com/mbbtickets, call (800) 745-3000 or visit the Scottrade Center box office.
A special offer is available to groups of 10 or more, which can receive $10 off each ticket purchased for session 1 on Friday by entering promo code DWNTWN or visiting the box office to redeem the offer.
The eight teams playing in St. Louis will practice at Scottrade Center on Thursday. The practices are open to the media and the public. There is no cost to attend. The schedule is listed below:
- Noon: 12:40 p.m.: Syracuse
- 12:45 to 1:25 p.m.: Middle Tennessee
- 1:30 to 2:10 p.m.: Dayton
- 2:15 to 2:55 p.m.: Michigan State
- 4:25 to 5:05 p.m.: Wisconsin
- 5:10 to 5:50 p.m.: Xavier
- 5:55 to 6:35 p.m.: Pittsburgh
- 6:40 to 7:20 p.m.: Weber State
The Missouri Valley Conference and the St. Louis Sports Commission are serving as co-hosts. It’s the 12th NCAA basketball postseason event in St. Louis since 1998. The Gateway City played host to following events: 1998 (regional), 1999 (regional), 2001 (Women’s Final Four), 2002 (first/second rounds), 2004 (regional), 2005 (Men’s Final Four), 2007 (regional), 2009 (Women’s Final Four), 2010 (regional), 2012 (regional) and 2014 (first/second rounds).
For information on the NCAA Men’s Basketball First/Second Rounds in St. Louis, visit stlsports.org/ncaambb.