GODFREY — Mid Illinois Gymnastics has seen success in recent competitions.
The club had five state regional qualifiers in all-around gymnastics (vault, uneven bars, balance beam and floor exercise) in an event that featured top gymnasts from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky.
- Level 10: Mackenzie Butler
- Level 9: Amber Exton
- Level 7: Chloe Bazzell, Paige Mouser and Lauren Weiner
All tumbling team members who attended the Southern Illinois State Championships April 17 finished in the top 15 of their age group and level and qualified for national tumbling in Knoxville, Tenn., June 14-18.
- First Advanced Mackenzie Butler(age 13-14)
- First Advanced Amber Exton (age 15-16)
- Seventh Sub-Advanced Lauren Weiner (age 13-14)
- Second Intermediate Kaitlyn Beilsmith (age 13-14)
- Sixth Intermediate Layni Sebold (age 11-12)
- 13th Intermediate Paige Matheny (age 13-14)
- 15th Intermediate Annie Walker(age 11-12)
- Third Novice Allison Jennings (age 8)
- Sixth Novice Madison Honke (age 10)
- First Sub-Novice Megan Stewart (age 8)
- Third Sub-Novice Emerson Isringhausen (age 6)
- Seventh Sub-Novice Abby Chin (age 7)
- 13th Sub-Novice Allison Wooden (age 9)
For information about the club, call (618) 466-7878.